Sunday 31 May 2009

Sunday Stash

I keep reading gorgeous blog entries on a Sunday, showing us all inspirational fabrics. It's one of the highlights of my blogging week, reading everybodies' contributions. So I thought I'd join in.

Yesterday I received an anticipated package, so I thought it appropriate to share the contents with you.

Having recently made my Oh Deer Cushion, using up my much adored Ice Blue Honeycomb by Kei Fabric, I scoured the internet to find more. Frances from Matatabi on Etsy had a brown version (gorgeous, but not what I had in mind). Having contacted her however, she very helpfully set me up a reserved listing for some Ice that she had just got in. While I was at it I decided to buy some in Pink and Blue too.

So, please, sit back and enjoy my Sunday Stash of Honeycomb fabrics. Oh and a glance at the gorgeous tape Frances sent me as a thank you.

6 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

love your fabric and your blog! I am in love with dots these days too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

very lovely ..; I love dots ...and thanks for introducing me to Matatabi 's shop !!!

Unknown said...

I love those dots - they're really the most perfect dots around, aren't they?

meplusmolly said...

Yummy fabric! so love dots! ;0

One Flew Over said...

Perfect acquisitions for a stash. I must get my hands on some of these, lovely.

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Great colours. And the tape is just adorable.