Thursday 21 May 2009

Good enough to eat

Whilst I was at BCTF last month I was multi-tasking as only a good woman can. Not only was I presenting my own work, but I had my buying hat on too. This made me feel quite schizophrenic at first and I was getting a bit manic not sure what I was focussing on. I did eventually manage to calm down and focus on one thing at a time.

In doing so I saw some gorgeous things that are gradually making their way into Blueberry Park. Remember Jane's gorgeous Pocket Mirrors? The latest addition is some amazing soaps by Maria Clark.
I kid you not when I say I could smell these soaps from the other end of the hall. Honestly, they are the most exquisite things you have ever seen. Perfect little fairy cakes.

I really admire Maria's business ethos. Not only does she use all natural products in her amazing range of soaps, but she runs an ethical business, where she supports women in the community who, for one reason and another, can not hold down regular employment. We are all striving to make our mark in this world and running our own little businesses and to be able to do so in a way that helps others too is important.

Preaching over...hope you enjoy the images :-)

3 comments:

One Flew Over said...

They look good enough to eat!!!

Laura said...

Very bright and cheery!

Handmade in Israel said...

These are gorgeous!