Friday 1 May 2009

Princess and the Pea

I have been a huge fan of Manda's work ever since we first met at a fair we were both at over 3 years ago. I have been delighted to have her beautiful pieces on Blueberry Park from it's beginning. I think we all know how talented she is and for those of you that don't know, she's quite nice with it (but don't tell her. Her head will swell even more)

Recently she had been refining her exquisite Princess & the Pea Set (as if it needed it) and when she showed it to me this week, I just had to have it for BP.

So I am utterly thrilled to have it right here.

6 comments:

Hannah Nunn said...

gorgeous. how utterly sweeeet!

meplusmolly said...

*sigh* tis v lovely ;0

One Flew Over said...

I have been reading Manda's blog for a while, the things she produces are just beautiful and the way she writes about them even more so!

Kristy said...

I had a sneak peek at the new sets when I visited the other week. They are gorgeous. Manda has really got that linen and patchwork combo just right.We have one of the original sets which is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

only *quite* nice??? ;)

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

lovely! LOL and I love the pea! :)