Tuesday 26 May 2009

Some for the boys

I have been stocking the talented Kristen Doran's Russian Doll and Bunny Kits for a while now and am delighted that the Drummer Boy and Robots have also landed in the shop. It's all too easy to find gorgeous things for the girls, but as we all know, downright impossible to find fab things for the boys.


So I knew I had to stock these for you all, to fill that much needed gap. The colours and the quality are just stunning and I know you are going to love them too. They make a fantastic crafting activity and then a great present to give and treasure. I'm definitely going to be making some for my nephew.

And it shouldn't be too much longer before we have the Prints Charming panels in too...

2 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Gee...how I LOVE those robots and drummer boys. I did some in the chocolate and green - just gorgeous! KD is one very talented lady.

Michele McLaughlin said...

ADORABLE!!! :)