Monday 6 July 2009

Illuminating

I think I gave you a sneak preview last week of Hannah Nunn's stunning lamps that I am now the proud stockist of. Her work is a joy to see, a mixture of hand and laser cut botanical and abstract designs that look beautiful enough when the lights are off, but come magically to life when they are on.

As well as making table and floor lamps, Hannah designs and makes stunning Fairy Lights that either come in a random hand-cut design or can be personalised with your own special individual message. As you can see from my new blog header I've ordered one for Blueberry Park. I am so thrilled with it.


9 comments:

Hannah Nunn said...

! Brilliant! LOVE the header!x

meplusmolly said...

Absolutely gorgeous! no wonder you had to have some personalised for yourself!
Hannah's work is stunning.
fab header! ;0

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Loving the new header! As always impeccably chosen new products! Yummy. x

Lyn said...

Thats gorgeous!!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

They are beautiful, the fairy light look fab. Will definatly be taking a look at your stock.
Sophie xx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these, they look great as the new header!

~ ennui ~ said...

oh' I love the Fairy Lights !

Courtney said...

Oh wow, they are just darling! They work so well for your header too. Really beautiful.

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Thank you all. I'm glad you are as enamoured as I am. If only I can take credit for the design. But no, only for the impeccable taste in choosing it :-)