Friday 3 April 2009

A welcome distraction

Well tomorrow is when life takes on a rollercoaster mentality for the next 8 days. BCTF is finally here and setting up day is tomorrow. No sooner is that over than Passover begins and there will be a cross-over of a couple of days of being in the midst of BCTF and getting ready for Passover.


As you can imagine my head is all over the place at the moment and I can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes (so nothing new there then :-))


I've been quite pleased to have a little distraction of making a few of my stamped cards for an order and for some up coming birthdays. There is something quite therapeutic and mind numbing (in a good way) of repeatedly putting these little stamps in the ink. The most concentration I need is making sure the correct letter goes in the correct colour ink. Otherwise it's start over again time. (which happens with a fair amount of regularity)


Hopefully I'll remember my camera at BCTF and I'll be able to report back on the whole experience. It may take a while. I think I'll be floored and out of touch for a while.


So Happy Easter and have a great holiday whatever you do. x

(This last card is obviously not one of my creations, but by the fabulous Rachel of Lollipop Designs and is available right here)

5 comments:

Beth of The Linen Cat said...

Best of Luck over the new few days, I hope all goes well. Bethx

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Thanks, Beth x

Kristy said...

I really hope you and Manda have a great time. Can't wait to here all about it!

Kristy said...

I meant hear of course! I don't know where my head is today.3 days as a single parent does that to you.I can't wait for Paddy to come home tonight!

meplusmolly said...

Wishing you the best of luck for BCTF!
It is an experience, and you'll definitely learn much from it. There is so much amazing talent there, v inspiring ;0