Monday 27 April 2009

Snapdragon

I first met Jane at Top Drawer in January and instantly fell in love with her beautiful work. It is stunning. I was desperate then to get my hands on her things for Blueberry Park. So when our paths crossed again at BCTF I was determind to order some things.

Today the order arrived and boy are they fab. I was very restraint (mainly because I've blown my buying budget for now, but hey, a girl has to buy what a girl has to buy) but seeing the little Pocket Mirrors is definitely a case of Less is More.

I couldn't decide between these 3 designs, so you guessed it, I went for all 3!

I'm sure I'll be adding to the collection, but in the meantime you can choose one of these little lovelies for yourself (or a gift, if you are feeling nice). They are in the shop now.

(P.S. Don't forget... Just 3 more days to enter my 1 Year Giveaway...xx)

4 comments:

One Flew Over said...

That little hen is just to die for! Very sweet. Really like your new blog header photo!

meplusmolly said...

Hello!
I love Jane's work, I follow her blog to see what she's doing, not surprised you wanted to stock her work. lovely ;0

Jane said...

Thanks for a lovely write up Karen. looking forward to working with you more in the future!
J
x

Carolyne said...

All 3 are too cute!