Thursday 4 December 2008

Snowed Under

Woke up to this today. It was forecast to arrive and boy has it. (How come the weather men can get this kind of weather right but no other?)

Samuel is very cross because his school is open, whislt Noah and Ruby's is closed. He has quickly forgotten that his school was closed for a Christmas Shopping Day (Iknow, duh?) on Monday and he and Matthew went to see Quantum of Solace. I have no idea how long it is going to take Matthew to drive him in. In the meatime Ruby and Noah have gone next door for a snowball fight. If I was feeling brave I might just go take some pics of them. But it's far too cold. I'm going to go hibernate up in my office in the attic.

I think it's going to be a hot chocolate and capaccino kind of day. All day.

Sorry if you are waiting for your orders - not sure if I'll make it to the post office today...

2 comments:

Daisie said...

We didn't get anymore snow after yesterday lunch time and the girls have had to go in to school today (one of the few school open in our borough) :-( I was looking forward to a warm snuggly day too!
xxx

Kristy said...

My older girls school has been closed since tues! The little one's was set to be closed today but all our snow disappeared.They were so upset at having to go in poor loves.Think they had dreamed aboout playing in the snow and having lots of cuddles.
Enjoy your snow day!