Wednesday 17 July 2013

new QAL...

i am very excited and very flattered to have been asked to be part of a new QAL The {Big} City QAL organised by Amy and Aylin.

i am one of 13 gals from all around the world where we will each produce a block from our chosen city.

i am london.

Aylin has written all about it here.
go and check it out and i would absolutely love it if you joined in.

there will be a new city every sunday for 13 weeks and every 3rd week there will be a linky party with some amazing prizes.

as i say i am very excited and extremely flattered and would be delighted to have you all with me every block of the way!

right...i'd better start to plan my block...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

oooh, how cool!

Unknown said...

This sounds wonderful. I've never made a quilt before, and only have very basic sewing machine skills, but I'm willing to give this a go. Hopefully, it won't be as daunting when I get going. I may need lots of help!
Jill x

Nicky said...

I've joined! You had better plan it girl as I'm looking forward to London!

I'm sure you'll pick something brilliant.

Annabella said...

So cool to be in this QAL with you Karen...I had better get planning too :)