Thursday 27 February 2014

:: spring clean up sale ::

this is the week of the massive spring clean in my studio and with that comes a spring clean sale. i am determined to make my space inspiring, calm and uncluttered and that means i need to cast off some precious items.

if you follow me on instagram you will know that i have started the spring clean sale with a few smaller items. (check them out here, here, here and here if you haven't yet seen).

but now it's time for the bigger things...some quilts.



1. star of the show...my pixelated piece. measuring a whopping 80 x 80" would make a great show stopper on any bed. 

it is £250 including shipping within the UK. if you are interested but are outside the UK i will quote you a shipping price.


2. a giant hexie quilt...SOLD



3. my neutral improv piece a la Lu Summers. would make a great piece of art for your wall. measuring 21 x 18". £35 within the UK. please ask for shipping price outside UK.




4. tumbling tinsel wall art piece as seen in Fat Quarterly the scraps issue. measuring 26 x 26". £35 within the UK. please ask for shipping price outside UK.



if you are interested in any of the pieces please leave a comment here or email me on info@blueberry-park.co.uk

thanks for looking x




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness, how could you ever part with the Pixalated Pieced Quilt??? I absolutely love it. I'm curious to see what the back looks like.
It's so lovely, I'm going to go off and count my pennies :0)
PS - I've finished my second quilt. This one is for my soon to be 6 year old daughter. I used Sarah Jane Studdio's Wee Wander fabric - they are adorable. If you get chance, please pop over to my blog and have a look.
Jill xx

Nicky said...

How do you part with your babies!?