Monday 5 December 2011

Hello and a happy Monday to you!

I am busily making for Saturday and one thing I'm getting going on this morning is lots of craft kits, Flower Brooch Kits in particular.
This, like last time, is creating heaps of off-cuts that I just can't bear to throw. I know last time, many of you offered to take them off my hands and so I have listed them here for those that are still keen.
Whilst I am generous to a fault, I have taken the liberty of charging a very small fee that literally covers p&p, along with any Etsy and paypal charges. There are about 100 cut outs (life's too short, I haven't actually counted) so plenty of fun to be had.


Update:

Sorry, but this one has been snapped up...if you would like to put your name down for the next one, just let me know.

2 comments:

myBearpaw said...

Drat. Put my name down for the next one please Karen!

Selfsewn said...

Hello Karen I have found your blog twice today. Once from Nicky and once from Lynne. So glad i've found you, as I'm keen printing my own fabric too.
Clare