Thursday 28 April 2011

I am very much made up of contradictory elements. On the one hand I fail to cross the finishing line when I am almost there. On the other hand I get a bit obsessed so when I have something in my head I have to get on with it.
At least the advantage of the latter is I get things done.

Hence the making of cushion number 2 in double quick time.

Thank you for all your comments and ideas for this second cushion.

I decided to go for using a piece of the first fabric but incorporating the grey too.

I'm really pleased with how this second one has turned out and how they look together. In fact I'm liking them so much that I think I'm going to have to do the same combination in our bedroom.
Or is that overkill?

I just can't bear to have this gorgeous fabric in the place in the house that I pass fleetingly without stopping to admire and appreciate.

I suppose I could always take my coffee break in one of the seats...

5 comments:

Gilly Tee said...

good choice looks great.
Gillx

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

Pretty pillows, I really love those fabrics you used!

Pomona said...

You can't have too much of a good thing! I particularly like the second cushion.

Pomona x

Nicky said...

Love your cushion - you could always carry it around with you???

Have you come across Angie Lewin's work - prints, book illustrations and fabric -

http://www.stjudesfabrics.co.uk/

I love her stuff.

Kylie said...

You make me laugh, Karen! You can do whatever you want in your home you know! ;) Your new cushion is gorgeous and it looks fabulous with the first. Have fun with whatever you decide.. go crazy! :) Kx