Wednesday 12 August 2009

A little girl called...



Have to post and run today, I'm afraid. No loitering in the blogosphere. This is a commission for one of my stockists. I normally use pink for the letter background but fancied a change, so opted for green. I think it's all systems go on the green front from now on.
oooooooooooo
I wanted to post today to thank you all for your support in all the things I am doing at the moment. Honestly, your comments and support here, via Twitter, email, Flickr, mean so much to me and encourage me to continue, even when it's all so frantic and feels too overwhelming. If I don't personally manage to get back to you, I just want to say a big THANKS. Your support gets me through xxx

5 comments:

whoatemycrayons said...

Lovely. I like the flower detail and the simple frame really sets it off.

Pomona said...

A really pretty picture - a lovely present for a little girl!

Pomona x

One Flew Over said...

Beautiful gift - what a lucky girl!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

this is so so adorable !!!

Jack said...

this is really adorable!! Awesome pictures too...take care..Thanks for sharing with us..

Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV