Friday 6 July 2012

I'm a little bit glued to the TV today...
It would be fair to say I like tennis rather a lot and so when Wimbledon is on I get a little obsessed with catching as much as possible...
and when our only decent Brit is playing...well, need I say more?


I just wanted to pop by very quickly and let you know about my fabric offer. Our summer is such pants over here that I wanted to do something to make it a little cheerier. 
I am offering 2 for £10 on my fabrics until, well until the sun comes out and quite honestly the way our summer is going, until sometime well into next year.

Click here to grab some...I'm back off to watch the tennis...

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't believe we have a brit in the final - never thought I would see the day!

Gilly Tee said...

I know where you'll be Sunday afternoon then. You and me both. Great offer, might have to take advantage of that.
Gillx