Tuesday 31 July 2012

De stashing

I am having a de stash!
Sounds painful I know...
actually it is...very...clearing out lots of beautiful, once favourite pieces, but needs must.


I am sure I will regret getting rid of a lot of them (shhh, don't tell, but I've kept a little scrap of a few) but I am trying to be ruthless.
I don't use as many fabrics these days since my work is mainly with my own fabric. Quilting obviously is the time when that is different and I know I am going to be swearing a lot when the perfect fabric I thought I had is no longer there. But most of the time they are sitting there and I'd much prefer them to be used and not just loved.

Please go and browse my sample shop where they are all hanging out, some for not as long as others and keep going back as it is taking me rather a long time to upload them all! So there will be more added over the next few days.

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Ok you got me!

Gill said...

Thanks Karen!
I've succumbed!

Cherie said...

It's great to de-stash once in a while. When I open my Etsy shop soon, I'll be adding some of my fabrics in there too =D

Paravent said...

It's a great idea Karen - I should do this too. And yes, the exact same thing happened to me - as soon as I started making my own fabrics I was less and less interested in other fabrics. Good luck! :) Kx

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve gotten here on this post.
I shall be coming again to your blog for more soon.


my web blog - SEO收費