Tuesday 3 July 2012

I would like to introduce you to another of my lovely new sponsors...


Seamstar is run by Courtney who scours the world for beautiful and unusual fabrics. A particular favourite of mine is the collection of cotton lawns (top right), which are very reminiscent of Liberty Lawns, both in designs and weight. They are so silky smooth and a pleasure to sew with. I think this is my favourite but go check out the whole collection here.
As well as a fab selection of fabrics, Seamstar offers a great selection of felts, trimmings and haberdashery amongst other things.
You may remember my quandary about pom pom colours...Courtney was to blame for that.
I am completely in love with the collection of cotton bias seam bindings...another decision quandary that Courtney offers.

So a big thank you to Courtney for being one of my sponsors and I look forward to sharing  exciting news, offers, giveaways in the future from Seamstar with you. In the meantime, give Courtney a warm welcome and go shop!

1 comment:

Paravent said...

Looks lovely :) Kx