Monday 5 November 2012

new kits...

I find it's always good to produce new items this close to Christmas. 
You know, when you are so rushed off your feet and can hardly breathe.
It's just perfect timing to spend all hours getting it into a ready selling state and neglect what really needs doing.

Hence I have just produced  these kits...


I spent most of yesterday photographing and writing up the instructions for them and they are now winging their way to various stockists to sell as Christmas extras.

They come with everything needed to make one pouch and full instructions to make as many more as you like! Perfect for making lots of presents this Christmas!

For now they are available in my Etsy shop...and in time I will let you know which stockists are selling them.

Now back to the To Do List...

6 comments:

Paravent said...

Great idea Karen! You are so on the ball. I'm sure they'll be a big success :) Kx

Charlotte said...

fab idea! Love them :-D

Nicky said...

Haha but it is more interesting isn't it? Well done Karen - fab idea! Am sure they will sell to crafty folks!

Isisjem said...

what a great idea!

Di said...

I think that you have a great idea there and I hope that they sell like hot cakes! Di x

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien 5 hours sleep - ambien side effects back pain