Thursday 22 November 2012

007...or as near as dammit...



 A while ago I was involved in a very exciting top secret project that I can now scream from the rooftops about!
I was asked if I would like to produce something for a new company called Crafty Creatives that has recently been set up by 2 sisters, Claire and Isobel. You may have come across Crafty Creatives. You may have even already signed up to receive their boxes. Crafty Creatives is a craft club where members get a box crammed full of different crafty bits n bobs once a month.
This is only their 5th box and is already becoming extremely popular.


My input was some screen printed little patches. Each member received a row of 4. It really was fun to be involved in this project and to be a little part of Crafty Creatives.
It is also great fun to see my fabric popping up all over various blogs this week as people are receiving this month's box.



And it is crazily exciting to be side by side with Jo Askey, whose postcard is in the box too. I am a huge fan of Jo's work, so I was squealing like a child at Christmas when I saw this great capture on Janette's blog! (Go check out Janette's fab post if you want to see what else was in the box).

If you got the box, I hope you have lots of fun with it and would love to see what you decide to do with the fabric patches! And if you do make something, please feel free to post them here for all to see!

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

oooh, that's so cool!

Hannah said...

I was so excited to discover a bit of your fabric in my Crafty Creatives box, it is my first one, definately started at the right time :)

Di said...

Never heard of these boxes but it is fantastic that your work is being used in them. Congratulations. Di x

Nicky said...

Just wondering what your Bond girl name is!?

Cute patches - looks like the beginning of an advent calendar...

Charlotte said...

Wow how fun to be involved in such a fun project, the boxes are a great idea

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

How fabulous!

The Pampered Sparrow said...

So lovely to see you printing your beautiful fabric in the first picture!

The Crafty Creative boxes are perfect for discovering crafty folk such as yourself and I'm so happy you liked my little snapshot enough to use it on your blog! :) xx