Thursday 1 November 2012

coming in 3's...




 They say things come in 3's and this week is no exception for me.

3 WIPs finished in a week. 

It's nothing short of a miracle!

...and just in time for winter arriving in the North too.

I'd earmarked this cowl from Mollie Makes magazine back in April I think it was. It's a really quick and easy project and so snuggly and warm. I didn't use the recommended Quince & Co. wool, mainly due to the fact that I couldn't remember what it was called when I was out wool shopping. Instead I opted for Rowan's Big Wool. I love Rowan wool and Big Wool comes in so many delicious colours it was hard to choose. Hence i went for this indigo blue. Go figure.
I have a feeling this will be the first of many...especially since various family members have been dropping xmas pressie hints.


With the satisfaction of all these projects completed it's probably time to get back to proper crafting...
you know, the stuff that brings the money in.
Back to the Fair making stuff tomorrow...

8 comments:

Nicky said...

Ooh it looks nice and cosy!

Susan said...

I love these! I want to make some for my northerly neighbors!

Charlotte said...

oooh, snuggly!

Isisjem said...

I've been admiring that over on flickr and wishing I could do the whole wool craft thing. Ie Knit or chrochet or both. Sigh

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

It looks wonderful!

Cherie said...

That looks so cosy! I wish I could knit sometimes!

Paravent said...

Yah! for finishings :) That looks so fabulous. Don't you find you enjoy Winter more when you have something fabulous to wear? :)) Kx

**nicke... said...

it looks so so so lovely! i wish i was skilled with a hook or the needles for that matter!