Friday 16 November 2012

announcing workshops...

Having talked about it for a while I am excited to announce that I am now offering Screen Printing Workshops at my home here in North Leeds.

Those of you who are regular readers will know how passionate I am about screen printing. It is such a wonderful skill to learn and has so many possibilities. I'm just itching to spread the love and make you all converts too!


I am holding 3 workshops early next year - same topic, different dates - where you will learn all there is to know about screen printing your own stencil cut designs onto fabric. I am keeping the groups to a maximum of 4 to allow plenty of help/space/time with all that there is to learn.
The workshops will be extremely relaxing and no experience is necessary. Just bring yourself, your creativity, some ideas, oh and an apron to keep you clean!


Go here to find out more or to book or do contact me on info@blueberry-park.co.uk if you have any other questions.

The first date has one space left, but at the time of writing the other 2 have all 4 spaces available. Maybe you want to get a group of friends together and come and have fun together either on one of these dates or ask me about setting up a mutually convenient time.

So go treat yourself to a fun day, or better still, put it on your Xmas Wishlist and get someone else to treat you!

POSTSCRIPT: 
January Workshop sold out! Feb Workshop now Friday 8 February...2 places available! March workshop remains the same and available!

9 comments:

lisa stubbs said...

fantastic! I bet they all get booked up!x

EasyStitcher said...

How fab would love to attend but a little too far to travel at present

Nicky said...

Argh! Tempting me again Karen!

Charlotte said...

how fab! Now, all you need to do is move to London ;-)

Kristys Stitches said...

aw I really want to come but now I have moved to Sheffield and do not know what I will be in university next semester I cannot sign up yet :(

**nicke... said...

I wish I could come so much! Idaho is just a little too far from Leeds!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Eek, what a great idea! I do hope that one day I'll be able to travel down and participate - I used to love screen printing at school but we were never allowed to do the actual printing bit and I feel I missed out! Good luck with the classes, they're going to be fab!

Rachel said...

I'd love to do something like this but, sadly, am a bit too far away!

nickynackynoo said...

Oh, how lovely! But Sussex to Leeds would be a bit of a stretch. Maybe one day...