Monday 22 June 2009

Saved by the Post

Since I'm still knee deep in Bar Mitzvah mode, weekends are completely taken up with the celebrations and leaving no time for anything else. And whilst this has been fantastic - sharing very special moments with some very close friends - I really wanted to post today, but since I had nothing new to show or tell you, I honestly didn't know what to post about.


And then the post came. The lovely post. The unbelievably gorgeous post. Only a couple of days ago I saw this beautiful fabric scrap pack of exquisite prints from Danielle from Of Paper and Thread. I love Danielle's prints and in true Aussie style are exquisite in design, as well as fresh and striking in colour. So I think there was a nano second between seeing the packs and having them popped in my basket and paid for!
And not much more than a nano second later, they have made their way across from the other side of the world to right here in my hands. As usual they are even better in real life. Let's face it, they are pretty gorgeous on the screen , but go order some, see for yourself, you won't be disappointed, you'll want to sit and stroke them all day. Hmm. I just might...

3 comments:

Rosalind Wilson said...

I love the poppies... and the trees.

One Flew Over said...

You scored big time with that parcel! Beautiful!!!

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

Wow! Lovely fabrics. I really like aussie fabric designs! I've got a few here waiting to be made into something pretty!