Monday 1 June 2009

Charming Prints

I am proud to announce that Blueberry Park is the first official UK stockist of the wonderful Prints Charming fabric panels. Now that's something to get excited about!

As you know, I have been expecting them in for a little while and on Saturday the packages arrived. As you also know, I am a kid on a birthday AND christmas rolled in to one when I am expecting a parcel. But even the coolest of you out there would have been jumping around your kitchen at the announcement of their arrival!


For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of seeing these fabrics in the flesh, they are quite simply stunning. The colours are amazing and the designs quite perfect.
Just to prove a point, last night I sent out a Blueberry Park newsletter (please sign up here if you want to be included) and I heard back from my sister-in-law immediately about how much she loved them. My sister-in-law doesn't respond to my newsletters. She doesn't do crafts. So if non-believers are responding in this way, just imagine the reaction of someone who does care!

6 comments:

One Flew Over said...

I bet you were excited! Their panels are so yummy!

Unknown said...

when i got the newsletter last night I was squealing too - they are delicious!!!!
Now I just need to decide what to buy. Oh, the decisions!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Tricky decisions, Katy...you may just have to have one of each :-)

Dee said...

Wow! thanks for showing this, I wasn't aware of their work before.

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

beautiful panels !!!

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Oh wow! These look great! Can't wait to get my hands on some of those panels!

Rita