Friday 12 June 2009

Down & Out Chic


I discovered Christina's beautiful blog a couple of weeks ago when the lovely Sabine had a link to it. Whatever is good enough for Sabine is good enough for me, so I headed straight over to check it out.

And I was hooked. Christina is so stylish and has such an engaging way of just drawing you right in. She has a varied range of goodies to share, everyone as fab as the next.

I left a comment to say hi and immediately Christina got back to me and asked if I'd be interested in her featuring Blueberry Park. Obviously it took a long time to think about it. A nano-second later I replied!

I'm really thrilled to be featured on Christina's blog and honoured to be this week's giveaway. If you don't already know her blog, go take a look around. Take a coffee with you. You'll be there for quite a while.

4 comments:

~ ennui ~ said...

Thank you for stopping by and for all the kind words......
Just simply love your work and blog :)

Christina said...

you are too kind and i should be the one thanking YOU! i've had the people i work with buzzing around talking about your pillows...that seahorse gets me every time!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

you are so adorable thnaks for the kind words my friend ... isn't Christina such a delicate person , and her blog is a reeel source of inspiration for me ... I am going right away participing to the giveaway and I keep my fingers crossed.

have a great weekend my sweet friend.

Unknown said...

I was there for ages!!! What a lovely blog! And what a fab giveaway too!!!