Monday 23 May 2011

I'm having a bit of a dotty thing going on at the moment.
Normally I line my pouches with Liberty fabric or shirting fabric, both of which i really love using, but today some relatively new Robert Kaufman purchases got a look in.

It all started when I was looking for a fabric to line one of my Summerville Pouches.
Perfect! More than a little ray of sunshine on this dismal day!

Having remembered that I had actually bought this fabric for this particular purpose, I decided to use them as linings for the other pouches that I've been making for a stockist today.
I really love them and just hope the stockist and customers do too!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! I wish I had one! :)

kirsty said...

I love them too. The colours are fab!

K said...

I really the idea of there being beautiful patterns inside too. It's the attention to detail that makes them look so lovely x

Nicky said...

Love that yummy yellow one - a ray of sunshine if ever I saw one!

Caroline said...

They all look lovely together but I'm loving the sunny yellow too!