Wednesday 25 May 2011

I think I must be becoming extremely transparent. I must be becoming very predictable with my likes.
Courtney of Seamstar sent me the following samples of some new linens she has just started stocking...

Do they have my name written all over them or what??
And just to illustrate the point further (just in case you aren't quite convinced) here they are with my pencil case and purse, both of which I carry about with me at all times.

I'm going to have to start being more creative with my colour palette. Who knows, I may surprise you one day with my choices...

2 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Gorgeous colours and very you x

Nicky said...

Maybe you could mix it up a little...pink, or orange...or is that too daring? I seem to be in a bright, bold phase at the moment - I maybe need to tone it down...............nahh!

Go with what suits you! Why change such excellent choices!