Friday 27 May 2011

I know I'm a bit of a fabricaholic - I'll be the first to admit I have a teensy problem - but really, who could resist buying these wonderful scrap bags from Skinny Laminx?


Like the majority of my fabric purchases I had no specific project in mind, but when Heather listed them, it was more a question of "I want those, I NEED them!"

I had no idea whether there would be large enough pieces to make something in it's entirety, but quite frankly, even a little patch of Heather's fab designs would shine in a project. The next question was "Grey? Or Red?"
Ok, so I'm rubbish at decisions.


When they arrived yesterday, I was overcome by how gorgeous they were. Not that I doubted they wouldn't be, but like all hand-printed fabrics they look and feel even better in the flesh.
Not only that, these sure were not scraps...with pieces measuring over 25 x 50cm, I was able to rustle up a couple of wash-bags toute suite...

...perfect for the guys, hey?

(they are available here now...)

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Oooh you nearly got me buying fabric from Skinnylaminx - you are such a temptress...love your guy's washbags though!

Gilly Tee said...

Love the fabric and the washbags.
Gillx