Saturday 21 August 2010

I haven't taken part in Sunday Stash for a while and whilst it's not quite Sunday in England, it certainly is in some parts of the world. And by the time some of you are up and reading, it no doubt will be. So you'll forgive me a little dramatic licence.
I wanted to share with you some Alexander Henry fabrics that I've just picked up from M is for Make.

I follow Kate's blog, partly because I am in awe of her dress-making skills and partly because I want to be first to know when she has some new fab fabrics in store.
Kate has a perfect selection of fabrics in her wonderful on-line store, from Cloud 9's beautiful organic range, to Anna Maria Horner's irresistible voiles, to wonderful had-printed textiles by Skinny La Minx and Ink & Spindle. Oh, and did I mention the sprinkling of Denyse Schmidt too?
It was love at first sight when I saw this range and since I missed a visit to Festival of Quilts this weekend, I figured it was only fair I purchased some.

I can not wait for it's arrival. Neither can I wait to see what else Kate has teasingly led me to believe she has coming.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how gorgeous!
that chicken one with the cockerel is inspired, so cute.
so what will you make with them?
Rachel x

Kate at M is for make said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Karen, I am touched. I knew when I got this fabric in stock that you would like it, the grey blossom especially! Hopefully the new fabric will be in the shop later today.
Kate x

meli B said...

What a gorgeous selection.

EVY Designs said...

I love the chicken one...it is gorgeous