Wednesday 6 May 2009

Prints Charming

I was lucky enough to be sent the biggest stash of fantastic samples from Prints Charming this week. As you know I am beginning to offer fabrics at the shop and I am currently looking at being a stockist for Prints Charming.

For those of you that don't know, Cath and Kirsten are the extremely talented duo behind these gorgeous hand printed fabrics. Their designs are bold, fresh and quite simply stunning. They are fantastic for quilting and other craft projects, as well lending themselves beautifully for embroidering around the shapes.

I'm still deciding which ones to stock. I'm obviously being a big kid in a sweet shop and want all of them. maybe you can help me out and let me know which are your faves and which you'd like to see in the shop.

12 comments:

Hen said...

I like the snowflake type ones and the bluey one with the red paisley type leaves. What a task to choose, I'd be hopeless and just want them all!
Hen x

Maggie said...

I've always loved Prints Charming fabrics.

Vixanne said...

Prints Charming fabrics are gorgeous! I have to agree with Hen, the starburst fabric is lovely and I have a secret obsession with paisley, so the baby paisley and paisley garden gets my vote! x

Unknown said...

the paisley, the dots, the checks...in the boy's colours especially...but to be honest, I want it ALL!!!

Spaynes Hall Farm Meats said...

i LOVE the car!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The blue one with the red leaves/droplets is gorgeous and very colourful. I also have to admit that I love that car - it would be great as a throw for a bed!

One Flew Over said...

I think you need to get a bit of everything!! I just had my sewing group last night at P/C so will upload my most recent purchases and the quilt I am basting. All from the range you posted. I'm a huge fan!

Kristy said...

I saw these at Manda's too. I love any of them with the aqua and/or red.The paisley is just gorgeous and so are the snowflakey type ones.

craftyclaire said...

Their prints are gorgeouse so you probably can't go wrong!!! How much are they going to be? That's the biggest pitfall, I think?

I guess go for designs that no one else does! Variety is the spice of life, afterall!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Thanks for all that feedback guys. I'm not totally sure about prices yet, but should be quite competitive...watch this space. And Thanks Kate - can't wait to check out your pics of yours :-)

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

oh hard to choose! The star/snowflakes ones are really lovely, and the paisley is also very pretty.

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

FIRST TIME VISITING YOUR LOVELY BLOG!
I LOVE ALL THE FABRICS... SO MUCH SO THAT I DON`T REALLY HAVE A FAVOURITE.
THEY ARE ALL FAVOURITES!
DEBBIE MOSS