Tuesday 5 May 2009

If the cake fits

It's Noah's birthday today. 10 years old. I can't quite believe it. How can my little boy be 10? He was the sweetest little baby and is growing into the sweetest young man. He's quiet and unassuming, extremely at ease with his own company, competent in all that he does, knows his own mind and has a wicked sense of humour. And above all ... loves chocolate!

And if this cake looks rather familiar, that's because my chocoholic ordered the same one as last year!

As the title says...If the cake fits...

Happy Birthday, lovely boy xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Noah!!! He is a gorgeous boy, both in looks and personality! And I know a 4 year old that agrees with me!
xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your not so baby boy! My daughter turns 10 this year too, apparently it's a very important birthday, with it being double figures.

I hope he had a great day.

Kristy said...

Happy happy birthday Noah!

One Flew Over said...

Happy Birthday Noah! That cake...yummo! Are they malteasers?? hmmm food envy :) Have a great day!

Bettyjoy said...

Oh wow! That cake looks fantastic! my mouth is watering! Damn that diet!