Thursday 12 March 2009

Loud and proud


I have been working long and hard at producing a new website and I'm finally proud to announce that it is ready to face the world.

I can take no credit for any of the technical aspect of the site. That honour goes to the fantastic Joanne from Poppy Design who has worked incredibly hard to come up with, what I'm sure you will agree, is a stunning site.

Whilst we are on the Oscar thanks, I obviously have to thank again my very talented friend Roz for her logo designs.

If you ever need any assistance in either building a site or having a great logo designed then look no further than these 2 people - they're your ladies.

Anyway, I'm keeping you. Go take a look for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks great... i have just had a good browse. i adore linda bloomfields ceramics and i also love the leather jewellery.... all very tempting!