Friday 15 October 2010

Forgive me for gloating for a moment, but I am actually quite impressed with myself. I always have big plans to make handmade gifts for all the children at Christmas, but time always runs away and I never get started early enough.
But not this year! It's still only October and I've already made the starting point of 4 of my nieces' and nephews' gifts.

The rabbits are all done, as are the fabric baskets. I just need to make a couple of gifts to put in the baskets. Just something little. Nothing too challenging or demanding on time.

So, I am quite pleased with myself. And I'm hoping to even get started on a little something for the grown-ups too. Ok, so now I'm gloating...


6 comments:

ginny farquhar said...

very cute. you have inspired me to write a list and try and make a start on gift making.
ginny x

Anonymous said...

you've obviously got too much time on your hands ;)

Whitney-Anne Baker said...

gloat away, you can feel quite smug I think being so organised. I like the look of the fabric baskets, might try some for my daughter's room.

All things nice... said...

Wow, they are lovely, so cute, I'd love to receive some gifts like those :) Keep up the good work :)

All things nice...

Cindy said...

Rabbits are gorgeous Karen...
They are so time consuming (for me anyway) but the results are always gratifying. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little blog x

Unknown said...

yup, that is impressive.

Gloat away... I understand.