Wednesday 20 August 2014

Book Signing Evenings...

So the book is out...a lot of you have already kindly bought it...and I hope you love it!

I am very excited to say that I have been invited to a couple of fabulous shops for Book Signing Evenings and would love to see you at one of them if you are able to.

The first is at my favourite local design shop, Chirpy, here in Leeds, next Wednesday evening, 27 August, 7-9pm.


The second is at a favourite London fabric store, The Village Haberdashery, on Monday 8 September, 7-9pm.

Come to either - come to both! - I will have books to sign for you as well as demonstrating one of the techniques in the book. You will also have an opportunity to have a little print yourself! 

I really hope you can come!



3 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Book signings sound like fun!

celticfusionfabrics said...

The book is great Karen … i brought it on my Hols to Sicily and felt very inspired ….I hope it does really well for you ..

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, super exciting!