Monday 18 August 2014

Blueberry Park Makes 2...

Apologies for the rather late posting of my favourite makes during July as posted on Instagram...school holidays, vacations, out of routine goings on all contributed.

The good news is you won't have to wait long to see August's!



There are so many inspiring pieces made with my fabrics ~ it is overwhelming to see all your makes ~ but I have to narrow it down to 4 so here, clockwise from left, are my 4 favourite makes during July...

@annikaihallonhuset ~ what an awesome Modern Medallion quilt...check out Annika's IG feed to see the finished item
@adrianneonthewindyside ~ a gorgeous block from Adrianne's Block a Day July
@frankieandray ~ what can I say? Jo's mix of linens, Liberties and Blueberry Park fabrics in her quilts are stunning every time
@sandycass156 ~ I am constantly staggered by Sandra's use of fabrics to make stunning mini quilts...again check out the finished piece of Sandra's timeline.

Want to be in with a chance of being featured as my Top 4 of the Month? Simply remember to tag your IG pics with #blueberryparkmakes

x