Friday 20 June 2014

Blueberry Park Makes 1...

One of the great pleasures I get from designing and printing fabric is seeing all the wonderful items that you all make with them.

Here are a bunch of amazing things that have popped up on Instagram this week. I just love the way everyone is so creative and has an individual take on what they create and to see my fabrics popping up in all sorts of different projects makes me oh so happy and proud.
You can see more of these great pieces and their talented owners on Instagram, clockwise from top left...

Rebecca
Nina
Sandra 
Britt 

I have decided this is going to be a monthly feature on my blog...I will be posting my favourite makes with Blueberry Park fabrics at the end of each month. If you would like to be featured and show what you have created, all you need to do is post your pics on Instagram with the tag #blueberryparkmakes or if you don't do Instagram then you can post them on my Flickr group page too...also called Blueberry Park Makes

I can't wait to see what you all are getting up to....it is so inspiring!


2 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The hedgehog is definitely my favourite!

Nicky said...

Ooh pretty things!