There has definitely been no wind down this week following the completion of Country Living but it has somehow been very relaxing in the process.
What there has been is that much needed time for attention on other things like commissioned orders, FLickr group swap makes, not to mention Chanukah and Christmas present makes.
Here is a look at just some of the things I have managed to tick off this week, clockwise from left to right:
1. Lavender bag sets for a shop order;
2. An Ayumi basket for my niece...to be filled with lots of sewing necessities;
3. a special zipper pouch for a special friend in need;
4. a commissioned wool and screen printed bag and
5. more commissioned work...soon to be pouches
It feel good, really good to get on top of things and have time for more than just CL makes.
Next week will be even better.