Saturday 15 December 2012

I am due a visit from my US based aunt and uncle in the new year - well mid Feb - but it can never come soon enough...particularly when they fill half their suitcases with my fabric orders.
I normally know a few months in advance when they are planning their next trip and by the time they eventually get here I have forgotten what I've ordered! I have recently added the above few Japanese prints from Super Buzzy...super cute!

I am pretty sure some Pink Castle Fabrics parcels are already awaiting but I'm currently adding some of Carolyn Friedlander's Architextures into the suitcase. This line is hot at the moment and I can't wait to get me some. It looks right up my street. If you haven't got some in your stash yet, I suggest you do. Some of them are out of stock, but they should be back any day and if I was you I'd hurry to get some. I don't think they'll stay in stock for much longer.


The other  collection that is sure fire hit of the season is Type by Julia Rothman. A little bit of this  is winding it's way over too. (Head here to grab some yourself).



I am quite keen to see Jenean Morrison's In My Room collection up close and am ordering a little of Sunday Paper (below) in both colourways...at the very least.


So I think it would be fair to say my fabric addiction will be continuing well into 2013...not helped by my recent need for selvedges and in case you didn't know, you can't buy selvedges without the fabric attached...

...shame that.


2 comments:

Di said...

Love the selvage needle case. Thank goodness tat you will have some more when your American stash arrives! Di x

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

How long will you be able to wait before you ask your aunt and uncle to open their suitcases and fish out your parcels?! Will they still be in the car from the airport?!