Friday 27 April 2012

 So less than 24 hours from conception, so to speak, and already we have the Jewellery Pouch Mark II...


I wasn't overly happy with the ribbons and where they were placed and I wanted to be able to fold the pouch in 3 if necessary.
So now the ties, made from coordinating fabric is sewn onto the back of the pouch - you'll have to take my word for that since I haven't taken a photo of that integral detail - and the ends are free to tie big...



...or smaller.

Hopefully there won't be a Mark III, Mark IV or any other Marks and I'll be able to get on with making these guys like this.

 And in other news today, I had a very exciting delivery that I've started working on this afternoon and no doubt will get abandoned until after the weekend now, unless I can find an excuse to sneak off upstairs for a few hours over the weekend.


Hope you have a great weekend and manage some sneaking around of your own ;-)

4 comments:

Nicky said...

love it! What are the circles for?

Unknown said...

the wrap looks great. I read the previous post and as someone who has never even tried to put a zip in anything.. in fact doesn't really do any sewing except wibbly lines to roughly hem things... I am full of admiration. Latest version works really well - looks lovely and squashy.

Kylie said...

Ooo I'm loving the look of those circles! More gorgeousness in the making? Your jewellery pouch is looking great Karen :) Kx

Dee said...

Every time I visit you seem to have produced more lovely work.... I so wish I had your energy Karen
Dee : )