Tuesday 24 April 2012



 3 weeks later and everyone is back where they should be, which means that I'm back in the cellar, thank you very much!
I've had this on my list for far longer than I wanted to, but finally they went into print.



 My original card of this design was hand stamped, which was not only a labour of love but didn't allow for the flexibility of printing in different colours. Also, i often went wrong...one mis-stamp and a card was wasted and I had to start again.

So now this card has turned into a screen print which allows me to not only offer it in a multitude of zingy colours, but also I've decided to offer it as a set of blank cards for people to personalise as they would like.

The cards will still be available to buy personalised by me,  with a hand-stamped name or person, but the added bonus of choosing your colour, and they will now also be available as a set of these 4 bright beauties blank and ready to be personalised at a moments need.

Genius, huh?

5 comments:

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

Definitely genius! They're lovely :)

Cherie said...

I love the cards! The pattern looks so cool! =D

**nicke... said...

i am totally in love with this karen!!! love!

Kylie said...

TOTAL GENIUS! Glad all is back to normal at yours Karen :) Kx

Emma Wigginton said...

they are soo lovely..simple and effective! you are clever!