Saturday 25 April 2009

Fabric for Sale

I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this gorgeous fabric, designed and produced by the talented Martine of Green Olive Textiles. I'm not sure if I mentioned that I've started a Fabric Category on Blueberry Park, in order to bring you lots of fantastic handmade fabrics to enhance all our crafting projects.

This design, aptly named 'My Bike' was screenprinted from a drawing Martine had done when she was a child. Her very clever and forward thinking Mummy saved the drawing and voila, a fantastic fabric was produced.

This is one of the first designs to land in the shop and is absolutely gorgeous. I so want to use it all up myself. I have started with 5 of each colourways, so if you are keen you'll need to be quick!
Go straight here.

2 comments:

meplusmolly said...

Love it! it looks gorgeous ;0

One Flew Over said...

Love the blue on blue bikes!