Sunday 1 June 2008

Pinch punch...

...first of the month, no returns.

Just a little something we do in our family on the first of each month!

I'm heading off to Pulse tomorrow, meeting up with my new good friend Tara and doing a little sourcing for Blueberry Park. It's so tough when you have to shop for a living...

I thought when I started my blog that I would be addicted to it and would be updating at least 3 times a day. In reality it is another thing in my life that I'm failing to do justice to. I would love to post every day, but life in general gets in the way.

I've missed so many events already to post about, but hopefully as life becomes more organised (ha!) I'll come back in a quiet moment (more ha!) and tell you about them.

In the meantime, here's a photo of what some in our house have been up to...

No comments: