Wednesday 25 June 2008

New cards

I've been busily creating new children's card designs. I had a request for some for wholesale and they wanted more designs than I currently do. So thinking cap on and I've come up with these...
And then off course I had to come up with some for the boys...
And then these little fellas were itching to be released...

I'm hoping to come up with an even bigger range and take them 'out there'. I'm not sure if my confidence is up to that, though. Every time someone makes an enquiry about them and then actually orders, I can't quite believe that they are taking my 'hobby' out there into the serious world of retail. Maybe I'll just sit back and wait for people to contact me. Or just maybe, I might go forth and be proactive. We shall see. In the meantime, all will be available to buy here and here, just as soon as I have time to post them

No comments: