Wednesday 2 July 2014

The long journey to happiness...

I love it when lovely customers ask for something a little out of the ordinary.

A week or so ago Adrianne, in New Zealand, approached me with a very unusual request.

She loved my prints ~ thank you Adrianne ~ but didn't love Kona cottons and how would I feel about printing on some Freespirit designer solids that she was planning on ordering from Westwood Acre Fabric?

Personally I will print on anything so that was fine by me.


And so began the long distance travel of a Pretty Potent Bundle from the US to me here in the UK.


It arrived on a sunshiny day yesterday and I set to print up as requested.

And now the said bundle has continued its journey down under. Talk about a small world and our amazing community.


I have to say, having never before seen Freespirit designer solids, I can see why Adrianne is so smitten with them and I think the next order will include some for me!


8 comments:

Happy Homebird said...

Gorgeous rainbow of material.

Katherine said...

Oh, these are so GORGEOUS!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

They look lush!

Nicky said...

Sigh and now we all want some...

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

They're beautiful!

Strawberry Patch said...

Lovely colours :-)

Charlotte said...

they are much more silky than konas, I think. Love the colours!

Handmade in Israel said...

Such amazing colours! What a great request!