Wednesday 9 October 2013

i blame mrs e...

i blame nicky for this one.
she planted the seed in my head about green and how could i possibly not like green?

let's just get one thing straight however...


i'm not sure i ever actually said i didn't like green...just that i wasn't particularly drawn to it.

all that has changed however...
as long as it is the right shade of green and boy is fern the right shade of green.
i even managed to mix my own version of it today...i love it that much.
nicky has got me dreaming of this colour way now...damn you girl.

and the rest of you have her to thank as more green creeps into my work.

thank you all for your fantastic feedback on my soon to be fabric club...it really is invaluable. and if you haven't entered my giveaway yet where you have an opportunity to win some of my (green?) fabric please do. just go right here. x


6 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

So so gorgeous! Well done nicky :-)

Nicky said...

Well done me right enough! Long overdue I'd say and a ready market here!

Catherine said...

Ah, Nicky is very good at planting as seed!

Di said...

Green is a very good seed to plant. Di x

Charlotte said...

that Nicky is a troublemaker, alright!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh she's a sneaky one that Nicky!