Friday 3 May 2013

a little sweetheart...

 this week has been all about trying to catch up as well as throwing myself into all that is comforting.



 cracking on with this quilt and pattern ticked both those boxes.

you may remember these cushions i did back in january...
as i was doing them they sparked an idea for  my next quilt pattern. it was the perfect week to throw myself into some gratuitous sewing as well as feeling virtuous as i was actually ticking something off the list, rather than the usual adding to it.



so please let me introduce the sweetheart quilt!


the pattern is now available in my etsy shop along with the popular giant hexie quilt pattern and for a limited time i am offering both patterns for £7 instead of the usual £4.50 each.
you gotta love a bargain ;-)



that done i have a day to catch up properly with all that has been hanging over me and i haven't had the oomph to deal with.

today is different...today the oomph is back (see what i'm doing here with the positive thinking?...i'll let you know if it really is or whether i am just all talk as usual!) 


9 comments:

Susan said...

Your sweetheart quilt is great! I am sorry you haven't been feeling yourself....and that the gratuitous sewing has help somewhat.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I got sunshine, that is all the oomph I need!
Beautiful quilt missus xxx

eholst said...

Love this quilt - it would be perfect for my new baby girl! Hearts all around :)

lindsey said...

I love your sweetheart quilt!

Clare Mansell said...

I love that quilt design. I swear half square triangles are my favourite most versatile block ever.

Nicky said...

Karen your quilt is lovely and I have missed you oomph too!

Big hugs and looking forward to what the oomph brings!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love that quilt xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous quilt! Hope your oomph is here to stay!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

This is beautiful! Just found your blog via PTS/Flickr - glad I did, love your work!