Tuesday 2 April 2013

a bctf time of year...

it's my favourite trade show of the year this weekend...
british craft trade fair in harrogate is full of designer makers. 
there isn't a mass produced imported item anywhere in the building...
just talented makers displaying their wares...oh and me!


it's a wonderful show to exhibit at and a really lovely show to visit. i'll be there with all my new screen printed pieces on stand 102 so please, if you are planning a visit do pop by and come and say hello. it is always lovely to see friendly faces.

and i'll be back next week to report back...after i've picked myself up from the enjoyable but exhausting few days!

8 comments:

Nicky said...

All the very best! Love the lampshades - too cool for words! And the rest of course!

Paravent said...

I hope it goes well for you Karen! Sounds like so much fun - I wish i could be there :) Kx

Annabella said...

Such a beautiful mosaic of loveliness and a craft fair IN Harrogate - how fabulous is that??

Charlotte said...

good luck, lovely!!!!

Jo said...

Love the new designs, wish I could be there to buy some! Hope it goes well :)

elsy said...

hope it goes well karen....am sure you will take the show by storm

Carolina Grönholm said...

Good luck! If I were anywhere near I would definitely visit you - i'm in a mood to buy pretty things! :)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Have a wonderful time!