Monday 29 August 2011

I applied and am delighted to say was accepted on to the Saltaire Arts Trail Makers Fair.

There is a teensy problem in that it is less than 2 weeks away and it is STILL the school holidays and consequently I have very little stock so far.
I am sure I will have enough to take...if I don't sleep much between now and then, that is.

It's a well renowned and reputable craft fair, so I am honoured and excited to be part of it.
If you fancy a day out it will be a lot of fun.
If you do make it, please come along and say hello.
It will be wonderful to see you.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Lots of hard work and some fun I hope! Sorry I can't make it but wishing you all the best and congrats on the selction!

Kylie said...

I wish I could be there Karen. Good luck with getting all your crafty pieces together :) Kx