Saturday 11 December 2010

Didn't we have a lovely time at Grey Circles Winter Workshop??

Well, Manda and I certainly did!

We had 3 lovely ladies turn up for our Christmas Stocking and Zipper Pouch Workshop today and we had such a lovely time. Well, as I said, Manda and I certainly did, but you may need to ask Justine, Judi and Crissy if they did too.

Seriously, is there a better way to spend a Saturday than perusing over fabrics, spending the day sewing, coming away with some beautiful things you have made and sitting round a table with new friends eating and laughing?

Oh and did I mention fabulous fabrics to purchase sent up from Saints and Pinners?

Personally I could do this every day of the week...

...and judging by the look on these ladies faces, I think they could quite happily again too.

Watch out for further up-coming Grey Circle Workshops in a kitchen near you (or just a train ride away, hey, judi?)

5 comments:

Kylie said...

This looks wonderful Karen! (More than a train ride for me, hon!) Glad it all went well :) Kx

madebymum said...

Looks like a lot of fun

Judi said...

Thank you Karen and Manda for a really lovely day. Great company, great food and we came home with new ideas and new skills. Zips will never scare me again!

elsy said...

wish i was a bit closer....would love it

dls said...

How fun..... love the fabrics, love the stockings and love the photos of the process.... thanks for sharing.