Wednesday 28 April 2010

I was rather green when I saw my buddy's post the other day and her recent blue and red purchase from Ikea.
I needn't have been as when the lovely lady brought my linen stash over that she picked up for me when she was there, there was a gift of a set of the afore-coveted bowls...for me!
Aren't they just perfect?

The linen is side hemmed table runner width and is a really lovely quality and weave. We've both been struggling to find good linen in the UK at the mo, so when Ikea got stock back in, Manda was straight on the phone and asked how much I needed.
Phew. I can breathe again knowing my linen stash is replenished.

Oh and if all this wasn't enough, Manda also brought over my birthday pressie of this divine Rob Ryan print. I absolutely love it and can't wait to get it up on my new walls. It's going to be just perfect.

Thanks for ALL of it, Manda...you are a gem xx

(P.S. Friday is my 2 year Blog Anniversary...I can't quite believe it! Come by for a FANTASTIC birthday giveaway...you won't be disappointed ;-))

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Bowls, can I have them....;-)

Unknown said...

Oh Lordy - that Rob Ryan print is super fab. I want, I need.....

Note to self: The next time you venture over to Ikea do not just walk straight past the fabric section.

Kate at M is for make said...

Beautiful print! what a perfect present

Me and Ma said...

The print is gorgeous Karen, I bought Rob Ryans book 'This is for you', it is fantastic, can't believe what he can be produce from a piece of paper !

Kylie said...

What a fabulous bounty! You are indeed all replenished and in a most fabulous way :) I wish Ikea here had all the goodies you get in Europe. Have fun with your goodies. Kx

poppyart said...

ahh a trip to ikea is planned, then. i picked up a few metres of a BRILLIANT rough weave neutral linen there around 9mnths ago and despair of it ever coming back in. you know what it is like, other stuff languishes in the cupboard while you wish for the unattainable!!

Justine said...

Hi Karen, just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a beautiful blogger award as part of the award I received from Beth at The Linen Cat! Pop over to check it out, please don't feel obliged to pass it on! I just got some of that linen from Ikea too to have a go at a bit of embroidery! Thanks again for giving us all a lovely blogto read! Justine xx

One Flew Over said...

Couldn't reply to your email directly as your email is blocked. Thanks fo rthe comment on glacial...hope you do make one!