Sunday 7 February 2010

Lucky lucky me! It was a question of being in the right place at the right time. I've just come back from dropping Noah at footy and having a quick warm cuppa before standing on the cold wet sidelines when I saw Aunty Cookie's tweet re her sale. Normally I miss these heads up, but not this time.

I am now the proud owner of these 2 amazing fabrics. I've used the yellow one before, so am over the moon to have some more of this in my collection. And the grey/blue one is going to be a perfect addition to my new scheme.

Can not wait for them to arrive! Thanks, for the alert, Shannon! And if you want to see if there's any left for you...head straight over to the amazing Aunty Cookie store right now...

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Yah! Congratulations! They are gorgeous. Hope the renos are going well :) K

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

I was so tempted to buy some of the crane fabric and these deer too but with my fabric diet and all, I had to say no. They are really lovely though!