Wednesday 9 July 2008

Whirlwind

Life is so full of this...

that we forget to stop and do this...

Which is why I have decided to do just that. I now have 10 mintues - 10 whole minutes - before my day is taken over to the whirlwind factor, until bedtime - actually today to well past what should be bedtime, that I've decided to get my book out in the middle of the day. I know, shock horrors, what could I be thinking!

I could be putting the Shepherd's Pie on. I could get that extra load of washing out. I could do a few work emails. I could...

But no. Today I am going to grab those extra 10 minutes for me. Just me. And take a few moments to do nothing other than read my book and sip my coffee. Bliss.

Oh crap - down to just 7...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that book! Love your photos too.